Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yellow Cervical Mucus Before Period 9dpo And Getting Depressed?

9dpo and getting depressed? - yellow cervical mucus before period

9dpo and I thought I had pain in 7dpo implantation were acute pain 2 cm below and 1 inch left of my navel. The 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. DPO, I had bright yellow mucus in the morning () no infection. I had headaches and dizziness since 7dpo turn on and off. The DPO 8 had cramps and i feel that was my period (I do not feel normal before my time) come. In addition, after you ovulate, my cervical mucus drier than normal, but there are now more than ever before. is very thin and watery and clear, with the exception of the morning from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. as yellow EWCM SPR, etc.. I tried a pregnancy test is negative .... is one of the first places are obviously in a position to prove before menstruation. My time is due in 6 days. Moreover, since 7dpo, I can no longer be run to the bathroom and I feel very tired. Looks like being pregnant and it is too early to test, or what?

4 comments:

Christ_follower 24/7 said...

Try not to rely too heavily on the signs. I know it's hard, but it gets harder if you always analyze everything (the experience).

It appears that you may have been too early. Some women are lucky and can get your BFP in about 10 DPO.
I was not. I had to wait until the day before my time like a day and then I got my positive!

I can not for the day they invent a test to wait to develop a similar blood glucose for diabetics. But instead of the evidence would hCG one or two drops of blood! Is not it amazing! Well, until they are tempted to rely on to be patient. I know its hard but you must wait at least a few more days and possibly one weeks after your period is to achieve a positive outcome. This is less than one of the few women who did not lol its BFP at 12 DPO.

So do not worry, it was too early to test. I never give up before they would get my full term. So I'm down for one day, but soon I am ready to start to try again!

I n 10 DPOWY unable, up to Father's Day test, and then I would be one week later (the latest in a cycle of 37 days.
Now I am eager to take a test, but then it is as if one wants to lose. lol

Blessing and good luck:)



Blessings:)

andmic51... said...

You could be pregnant. Sometimes you can not get a positive test at home the case when you take your time. Wait a bit and try this time again. I know it is hard, and I've been there, not to make their hopes, but hope really hard that pg! :) I hope you are!

riotgirl said...

sounds like pregnancy, but too early to say 13or14dpo then wait again. I've tried, but I have a negative 9dpo too, but I checked today morning at 13dpo and got a positive result. I knew that it was time to try again, because I woke up with morning sickness.
Oh, and I had five days before the test.
Good luck.

Elect Lady said...

Call your doctor

Post a Comment